Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Holiday Blessings Just Keep Getting Better!

Hello All!!

I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful weekend Papa Jim and I had this weekend! We were fortunate enough to spend time with Great Grandma Billie and Great Grandpa Leonard Pamson in Washburn, Illinois, along with our collective grandchildren/great grandchildren, Dan and Monica Gardner and Aaron, and Lacy and Dan Ripley and Vincent and Anthony! It was wonderful! Great Grandpa Leonard made chili and cookies and chocolate covered pretzels and Vince and Anthony opened their Christmas presents with the assistance of Cousin Aaron.

I just wanted to thank Great Grandma and Great Grandma Pamson for all the work they put into this past weekend's festivities. It really meant a lot to me. I love you both so much.

And I wanted to thank my children Dan and Lacy and their respective spouses for presenting me and Papa Jim with such beautiful and enjoyable children. They are so wonderful. I just can't imagine how anyone could NOT believe in a higher power, what with all the blessings we receive each and every day. Take care and I will write more later. . . all choked up. . . sniff sniff

Ok, I am better. Later I will post some pics but I am really tired now - it is now 6:30 p.m. and I need to be home in my jammies. Love to all.

No comments: